Saturday, December 12, 2009

Which proactive solution creams should I use. I have slightly acne-proned skin.?

my pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/redsoul/225鈥?/a>Which proactive solution creams should I use. I have slightly acne-proned skin.?
Use ProActive with caution. This made my acne worsen and become so sensitive. I would highly reccomend visiting a Dermatologist, they can give you the best directions how to treat current and future problems. Sometimes the problem may not even be at the skin level, but at a hormonal level, which is something ProActive won't cure.Which proactive solution creams should I use. I have slightly acne-proned skin.?
okay well if your looking for a great face wash buy the neutrogena wave it works wonders for me my skin is clearer!!!!!!!!
Honestly, proactiv isn't great.


The ads make it seem unbelievable, but I've gone through quite a few kits at different times. It works for a little while, but oddly just stops working... I would try using clinique. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment