Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have black dots on my nose and also my cheeks.I used so many creams but no result.Please i need solution .Th

sounds like black heads to me.


use a facial scrub, ideally one with deep pore wash action.


follow with some astringent to close and clean the open pores.


then follow with an oil-free moisturiser.


this process should be done twice a day to reduce the appearance of blackheads.I have black dots on my nose and also my cheeks.I used so many creams but no result.Please i need solution .Th
I belive what you are talking about are black heads and those are like black dots inside of your skin. i HAD those too then i used biore strips and it peels them off it is like putting a paper mache layer over your nose or forehead and it peels them right off. they carry these at ulta i know for sure but you can check a drug store or target too probably heres the link so you know exactally what i am talking about http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a> i hope i can helP!I have black dots on my nose and also my cheeks.I used so many creams but no result.Please i need solution .Th
These are called ';blackheads'; and are compacted stuff that is pushed into your pores and then it turns black. You're using too many products it seems (especially oily ones). Black heads can be squeezed out! Please stop using the oily skin products and instead use a very basic soap followed by a non-oil-based moisturizer.
For your nose, use a pore pack. If it's not just at your nose, perhaps you should try using a peel off mask. If that still doesn't help, well maybe you should consult a dermatologist or even go for facial.
get a mud mask and apply it twice a week. use less cream and just a light moisturiser after you remove the mud mask
Are these blackheads? if so try steam bathing your face, then try using a lotion like proper ph on coton wool.
get a chemical peel it will remove all blackheads and make your skin feel great
I had the same problem...i used biore pore strips...they r gone now...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment