Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can I cure my eczema (dermatitis)? Does anyone know a better solution than expensive creams and ointments?

I suffer from eczema on my wrists and the trunk of my body which seems to become more angry the older I get.





I've tried steroid creams, but they do thin my skin, and some of the so called miracle cures available online that just seem to be a useless rip-off.





Has anyone heard of a better solution?Can I cure my eczema (dermatitis)? Does anyone know a better solution than expensive creams and ointments?
YES! Ah that's yes there is a better solution, not yes there is a cure yet. lol





I've suffered from eczema on my hands since childhood. My doctor was little if any help and just kept administering more creams which drove me mad because he could see they rarely helped. I'd also tried a lot of the so called ';miracle cure'; rip offs on the web with no success.





Then I was trawling through ebay one night for yet another miracle and I came across a booklet which has quite frankly (and cheesily!) changed my life! It's called ';How I Beat My Eczema'; and is an honest and frank sort of journal on how the writer did this. At just over a fiver it was a lot cheaper than most of the creams and potions being touted around so I thought what have I got to loose?





The difference in my skin now is quite unbelievable. I keep waiting for my rash to come back but it hasn't in 3 months now. It works on the author's idea that eczema comes from inside the body out and shows you cheap rather brilliant ways to prevent this while dealing with a lot of the surface discomfort. I still can't believe the difference as I'd become a virtual hermit and felt like the elephant man before! :oD





There's a small website with a link to the ebay store, or U can go straight to ebay on the link below. Hope this helps!





http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40%26amp;_trksid=m37.l1313%26amp;satitle=immediate+permanent+relief+eczemaCan I cure my eczema (dermatitis)? Does anyone know a better solution than expensive creams and ointments?
My wife has had eczema since birth unfortunately there is no cure it the only thing you can do is try to find something that will ease the symptoms. She has tried just about everything from creams to steroids. We have ordered some products on line and none of that works either. However she has found one thing that helps considerably and that in tanning. She even was able to get her insurance to pay for it by having the doctor send the treatment authorization to the insurance company.


Now tanning has risks also you just have to weigh out the pros and the cons for her it was an easy choice cause the itching drove her insane
My friend is a nutritionist and told me just last week that one of her clients got rid of his eczema by using aloe vera gel, both ingesting it and applying it to the skin. She advises people with eczema not to buy over-the-counter aloe products (which can contain ingredients that aggravate the condition) but to buy an aloe vera plant and use the natural gel that it produces. It can't hurt.
I don't think there's really much that can be done about it. I have HORRIBLE eczema that flares up all over my arms, legs and face. My dermatologist said that it's one of the worst cases he's ever seen. I have used prescription creams and he also gave me Medrol, which worked. After a few months it came back though. I just try to constantly moisturize and that seems to help a lot. I think Cetaphil body lotion works the best.
i had that too! i bought like baby sensitive oatmeal moisturizer and it really helped! and it doesn't irritate or burn either!
Try propolis

No comments:

Post a Comment