Wednesday, December 9, 2009

About 3 weeks ago, I mixed 10% benzoyl peroxide Clearasil vanishing cream with the Proactive solution lotion?

I put o an excessive amount of the 2 medications at the same time on my cheek area when i suddenly broke out. I continued this for about 5 nights, until i noticed that I BURNED MY SKIN!!!!!! It's 3 weeks later and my skin has somewhat improved like I experienced a lot of peeling. But what can I do it is just not the same anymore. If it helps, I am African American.About 3 weeks ago, I mixed 10% benzoyl peroxide Clearasil vanishing cream with the Proactive solution lotion?
probably should see a doctor if you have a burn they may be able to give you a cream to help with that and don't mix meds again!About 3 weeks ago, I mixed 10% benzoyl peroxide Clearasil vanishing cream with the Proactive solution lotion?
I hate enstein
You should see a dermatologist. A doc will be able to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment