Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is there any solution on men's body hair removal other than shaving, laser or creams?

I'm 23 years old and have thick hair all over my body. Its kinda anoying to feel ichy all over your body all the time. I cant even go to the beach :(. When I went once at the Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Queensland Australia. People started stairing at me as if I was an alien or an ape. People serously started to creep-out of the area I was walking at and they never thought a young guy at only 18 had hair like that! I was really shocked as I didnt think anyone would even bother thing about it but when I saw the people watching me all the time I felt imberesed. My girl friend though its really sexy but I think its anoying really as its ichy and my room,bathroom and anywhere I go I find some of it falling down. I once talked to a friend about this and he told me that body-builders use some kind of a product that remove all the hair from there body for there competetions. But I dont remmber if it was a pill or a cream. It was somthing chemecial. Anyone know any solution for this?Help plzIs there any solution on men's body hair removal other than shaving, laser or creams?
wax or nair hair remover..Just be ready to scream for a wax .Is there any solution on men's body hair removal other than shaving, laser or creams?
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods. Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful. Electrolysis and laser hair removal are ';permanent'; hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://www.hairremoval.in
you should wax... or if you are really bored one day, you can just pluck them out.
u can wax
Well ... there is NO Pill ... You can use the creams, lasers , shaving , or wax it off .....





I prefer the ';Nair for Men'; ... put it on .. rinse it off ..hair is GONE !
Waxing is teh answer to all your problems.


It will hurt a bit but it wont itch. And after a while it doesnt hurt as in the more you do it the less it will hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment