Saturday, December 12, 2009

Acne Solution Using this special Cream????

I'm getting a lot of acne breakouts in my forehead and my sister whent to this really good dermatologist and he gave my sister a really good cream that cured most of her acne scars in 3 weeks and I want to know If I could use it on my forehead. I just want to know if its safe to put it on my forehead because I'm a boy and my sister is a girl?





I'm 13 years old and I'm a boy





The cream is called ' Tretinoin Cream' 0.1%


It has





1. stearic acid


2. isopropyl myristate


3. polyoxyl


4. stearly alcohol


5. xanthan gum


6. sorbic acid


7. butylated hydroxytoluene


8. And purified water.





Distributed by: Clay-Park Labs, Inc


Bronx, NY





The one who gives me the best answer wins 10 points!!!!!!!!!!Acne Solution Using this special Cream????
tretinoin cream is one of the most effective treatment for acne. Tretinoin means trans-retinoin, a derivative of vitamin A. Another form of tretinoin,i.e. Isotretinoin is also the strongest treatment avaiable today to treat acne but the use is reserved for severe cystic acne and as a last resort





On the other hand,tretinoin is ok to be used. Gender does not influence or cause undesireable side effect. Small red spots may appear initially, but tretinoin is effective. If ur acne get worse, discontinue use and consult a physician!
  • funny videos myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment