Saturday, December 12, 2009

I feel addicted to ice cream but have a solution.. maybe!??

Well my favorite flavor is neopolita, especially the vanilla so since I taste a milk flavor in it.. maybe I could stop the craving by drinking milk.. 2% btw.. is that any less fattening??? thxI feel addicted to ice cream but have a solution.. maybe!??
Yes 2% is less fattening because the fat is strained from it. Ice cream has heavy cream in it, Heavy cream is milk only the fat unstrained and thickened useing a creamer.





Heavy cream has a fat content of between 36% and 40%. Light cream has between 18% and 30% butterfat and light whipping cream has between 30% and 36% fat.I feel addicted to ice cream but have a solution.. maybe!??
I quit consuming all dairy when I relized that I don't ';need'; it to be healthy and what is and isn't in it and how it's produced. However, So Delicious soy ';ice cream'; is quite good and has much less fat.
Yes it is. You not dealing with as much sugar and carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment