Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have psorirasis and have done for years, most creams do not work, does anyone have any ';miricale'; solutions?

My scalp is worse, but I also have it under my breasts, on my legs, at the base of my back, and around my tummy. I used mostly prescribed creams/lotions from the doctors, are there any natural reccomendations?I have psorirasis and have done for years, most creams do not work, does anyone have any ';miricale'; solutions?
Your PH is too alcolin. Your body needs natural salts. Try Sea Salt instead of regular salt. The regular salt has iodine but through the processing it eleminated the natural mineral that are in salt that your body need to keep the balance in your bodies PH level. Use Sea Salt like regular salt when your eating. Use just enought to taste. Try this for two to three weeks. You should see a decrease in these spots and they should start to heal. One more thing, Sea Salt can be found in most grocery stores where regular salt is sold. Good luck.I have psorirasis and have done for years, most creams do not work, does anyone have any ';miricale'; solutions?
Yogasana can help release toxins, heal via breathing (prana-yama). Also homepathic remedies is always a more long term solution to skin related problems - most of which find their root casue in the mental well being.
Yes there are some great alternative answers but due to the rules and nature of the company I know i will not say here. I am not having my account suspended.
Jewelweed is a natural cure used for skin rashes, from dry itchy skin to acne. It has been used by the Native Americans for thousands of years as a cure for poison ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment