Saturday, December 12, 2009

Are there any effective natural breast enlargement solutions(pills, cream etc)?

I can't afford breast implants and I'm looking for safe and natural solution. Could you give me some advice?Are there any effective natural breast enlargement solutions(pills, cream etc)?
There are no pills potions or creams that will increase you bust size. You may find if you put on weight you breast will increase in size but so will the rest of you.


As already stated be happy with what you've got.


Lots of boys will still like you, boys that go out with a girl because she has big boobs are very shallow and not worthy of you anyway.


Good things come in small packages, when was the last time you saw a model with huge breasts?


So unless you want to be in playboy stay just the way you are.


Lots of girls have breast reductions because of the complications of large breats, sore back, bad posture etc.Are there any effective natural breast enlargement solutions(pills, cream etc)?
Yes there are herbal and food solutions that will encourage breast growth. Fenugreek 1000mg 1-3 times a day is a very popular and cheap one. Discuss with your Dr b4 taking anything new. There are lots of herbs and foods that can help and are good for you in many ways. Report Abuse

I hate it when girls ask this question, and the reply is BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF. I think they already know they need to be happy with themselves, and that is not the question she's asked. The chick wants to know what she can use, she doesnt need your 'be happy with yourseves', im sure she's heard that alot. As for you hun, im not too sure if pills/creams/massages actually work, becaue ive tried a few, and nothing. I stick w a push up bra until i have enough money for a surgery, because to be honest, that is the only thing that'll help u increase your breast size, besides gaining weight, which when i do, doesnt seem to make a difference either. I ve heard of ppl saying-do push ups, itll increase your size, but honestly, it doesnt-all it does is strengten your pec musscles, givivng you an illusion of a fuller bust, only because of your pectorial muscles. As for the 'magic' pills n creams, im not too sure, ive heard of something called BUST-BOOM, and a couple ppl said it did work, but i dont know for myself. Ive heard from ppl that eatin half a cup of corn everyday for about 8 months will increase your breats size...man, i dont know if that actually work, but im gonna try it anyways..but if u do find somehting that works , let me know too....because i think if these pills/creams really didi wonders, wouldnt everyone be using them for that price, without going under a knife?
I used to be very self-conscious about having small breasts. I have considered implants, but have always been too chicken to seriously consider surgery. I've been very leery of using supplements because the claims just seem ';too good to be true';, and I don't know what sort of bad side-effects they may have. I guess I've just learned to be happier with myself as I am. (it comes with age I guess... LOL) I wear a 34A bra, and some styles don't fit right because the cups are a bit big.





I have realized one thing about being smaller breasted... gravity is not a problem, as it can be for larger breasted women.





Something that has helped me with my self-image is Middle Eastern Belly Dance. I've been with my current teacher since mid-2000. A photo of a performance.


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/BB1鈥?/a>
just be comfortable in ur skin. be confident in what ever u wear. it will show up. creams or solutions doesn't works as far as ma knowledge goes. a person will luv u the way u r n not the way u look. if that person goes 4 looks then better dump him b4 he goes for a big boobs gal.
There is no creams but luckily for you there is pills. The most affective for women %26amp; the best one that there is called BRAVA. %26amp; Most women's sizes go up to a cup or two sizes bigger also it lifts the breasts up more as well.





Here's the site for more information about it. http://www.mybrava.com/common-questions.鈥?/a>





Hope this helps you out.


Now go give me my 10 points.


:)
Enlarging your breasts is kinda dangerous...especially if you're not yet asking your doctor if you can use or is it safe to use pills, home made solutions or even creams....To be safe ask your doctor first...
again be happy with yourself no amount of creams are going to work out this problem of yours exercise and firm up at the gym that might help
The BRAVA Breast Enhancement and Shaping System. It's what I would use or will use one day if I need it! I tried pills and cream before, and they didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment