Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hi I have dark armpits.I want to lighten them..Give me some solutions..please except buying a whitening cream?

please help me...it is so embarrassing to wear sleeveless when armpits are dark although there are no hairs on them!!!Hi I have dark armpits.I want to lighten them..Give me some solutions..please except buying a whitening cream?
Ashy skin under your arms (or on elbows or knees) is basically dead skin buildup. Deodorant can definitely add to the buildup, but it's probably not just that (unless you have an aluminum allergy). Exfoliation is usually the key to getting rid of it!





Use a scrub or loofah on your armpits in the shower, then apply a lotion with hydroxy acids at bedtime. Creams with stronger acids (like those made for smoothing your feet) work well, but DON'T use them right after waxing or shaving - it'll sting like heck!





I really like the True Blue Spa cream called ';Heel of Approval,'; which is sold at Bath and Body Works. it has glycolic acid in it. Just rub a little on before bed and wake up to brighter-looking armpits!Hi I have dark armpits.I want to lighten them..Give me some solutions..please except buying a whitening cream?
Well it's quite normal and try an avoid wearing antirespirants and you should try and get some home remedies which will help lighten your skin.
I have darker armpits as well but it never bothered me and I never gave it much thought before now.





I was thinking that you could use gentle facial lighteners like Esoterica and Ambi, products I have used for my uneven color and spots on my face. They both work very well and have kept my face soft.





You should call the companies and find out how these products would work with your deodorant. You don't want to have them have the opposite effect. But you could use it at night, making sure to wash your skin clear of deodorant. In your sleep it won't matter if you smell a little. :0)
Try applying lemon juice to the area..it works for turning yellow nails white again and it may help you - be careful not to use it on crack skin though. Good luck!
Thats....creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment