Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Who has bought that Body Solutions Cellulite Cream in the ad over there>>>?

So that ad keeps playing over and over and over again...over there on the side as we answer and ask questions all day long...How many people just bought the thing so the ad would just the hell up?Who has bought that Body Solutions Cellulite Cream in the ad over there%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?
LOL yeah....it's coming with the new shade of foundation I bought and I'm so freaking excited to try them both out!!!!





*rolls eyes*Who has bought that Body Solutions Cellulite Cream in the ad over there%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?
The two active ingredients claim to increase lean muscle and burn fat. However, for what would seem like a lot of positive, the Body Solutions maker is being charged by the FTC for false and unsubstantiated claims.





http://www.bodysolutionsreviews.com/ Report Abuse

I have tried it on the back of my thighs, I must say that I have noticed a vast improvement and I notice that my wife likes they way they look in the fishnet hose,,,,lol.


I thought everyone bought the stuff that pops up on your computer. I just figured it was destined if that ad pops up on my computer, it is a sign that I need to purchase it.
I've not noticed the ad. I think I automatically tune them out.
not me. its an internet offer. i dont trust those ads.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment