Saturday, December 12, 2009

Should I refrigerate my Retin-A cream and erythromycin solution?

I was just prescribed these topical products for acne treatment. The Retin-A cream label says ';Store under 80掳 F.'; And the erythomycin says room temperature (69-77掳 F)





HOWEVER I live in a very hot climate and my A/C is currently broken, so it's always around 80-85 degrees in my house these days. So I am worried these medications will go bad. My only option is to refrigerate them. I assume this will be better because at least they won't go BAD as they would in excessive heat. Is there any reason they would become unstable if refrigerated?





Maybe I should just refrigerate them half the day and leave them out half the day? Will they really go bad if I leave them indoors at 85 degrees?Should I refrigerate my Retin-A cream and erythromycin solution?
Keep them in the fridge !

No comments:

Post a Comment